29 May 2022

History and modern potential

5 August the factory celebrates day of the birth. This day in 1947 the factory has initiated with production of a window glass so indispensable those far postwar years. In 1949 production of sodium silicate was organized, in 1955 the shop of light-technical glass on discharge of scatterers for an auto-tractor industry and biological cups “Petry” is put into operation. Since 1951 the factory has initiated with fabrication of welding compounds of communal assigning. In 1990 the discharge of glassware is run in.

The majority of machinery and know-hows on discharge of welding flux were inputted and mastered on the factory for the first time to country. The high engineering level, usage modern gear of financing, allows, oldest plant in the world on production welding compounds, now to occupy leading positions in countries of former USSR and in Europe. The plant is the principal supplier of welding fluxes and sodium silicate in Ukraine. The majority of commodity is dispatched on export.

At the plant two producing departments operate: flux-boiling, composed from separation on discharge of welding compound and separation on discharge of sodium silicate, and shop of light-technical glass. Non-productive departments - shop of nature protection plants, transport, repair-mechanical.

Per the last years the stable tendency of growth of manufactured commodity bulks and improvement of economical indexes of plant activity is marked. This to no small degree is promoted by high proficiency and expertise of the engineers and workers of the factory, mining in close co-operation with Institute of Electric Welding named after E. Paton and inculcation of progressive methods of production, intensification and automation of production operations, usage modern gears of financing (the factory is the participant of techno-park of Institute of electric welding named after E. Paton of a National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine), improvement of the structure of control.

The history of the enterprise development in dates

  • 1944

    The history of the company started in 1944, according Decree of the People's Commissars of the USSR and the Central Committee of the KPBU dated 11.11.1944, No. 1207 in Zaporozhye, began the building of a glass factory whose task was to provide the national economy destroyed by war with a sheet of glass.
  • August 5, 1947

    The Zaporozhye Glass Factory was put into operation.
  • 1949

    In 1949, the production of sodium silicate was organized.
  • 1951

    The workshop of general purpose welding flux was put into operation.
  • 1955

    The enterprise is reoriented from the production of sheet glass for the production of glass diffusers for mechanical engineering and biological cups “Petri”.
  • 1976

    A large-scale reconstruction of the enterprise, which allowed to increase the assortment and improve the quality of fused welding fluxes.
  • 1992

    Production of glassware was started; production of sodium soluble silicate was organized.
  • 2014

    Production of glass of sodium liquid glass.

PRJSC "ZAPORIZHSKLOFLUS"
Tax number: 002932508240
EDRPOU: 00293255
Ukraine, 69035, Zaporozhye, Diagonalnaya 2

Bank requisites:
Account: UA303510050000026000617360400
Bank: BNP PARIBAS GROUP "Ukrsibbank", MFO: 351005

Sodium silicate, welding fluxes:
sbut@steklo.zp.ua
+38(061) 239-70-70
Liquid glass, glassware:
sbut@steklo.zp.ua
+38(061) 239-70-75

Payment for products:
Payment for shipped products is carried out by bank transfer by transferring funds to the account of the Seller. Company has a flexible system of discounts and payment delay. We will be glad to see you as our partners!

Shipment and products delivery:
Shipment of products is carried out from the warehouses of the enterprise. It is possible to delivery by road, rail, river and sea transport. We will consider any of your suggestions!

Copyright. © 2022 Zaporizhzhya. All rights reserved. Tel.: +38(061) 239-70-60, 239-70-61, 239-70-70. E-mail: contact@steklo.zp.ua